Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Quicky!: 10 Barrel Brewing Co. » Apocalypse IPA


10 Barrel Brewing Co. » Apocalypse IPA (Bend, OR) | 6.5% | 65 IBU

Less than a month prior to our Vermont trip, my cousin and I were conversing about 10 Barrel, in light of the up coming 10 Barrel/Bluejacket/Stone Suede Imperial Porter collaboration. Low and behold, while my partner and I are pursuing a natural market for evening snacks and food to stash for breakfast the next morning before The Alchemist, a sixpack of  10 Barrel's Apocalypse IPA stares me back in the face. An easy choice for a relaxing evening in and our our last night in Vermont.

Apocalypse IPA is straight up delicious. Big, sweet hops, full of citrus and pine, and smooth mouthfeel make for one fiercely drinkable IPA. Character points for the mild toasted notes and great hop aroma.


No comments:

Post a Comment