Sunday, October 5, 2014

Coming soon!


It still amazes me how vastly different the brand selection can be just a few cities over, even in the same state. Lunch at Blue Monk in Buffalo, meant a must-stop just a few blocks down to Village Beer Merchant, which last time didn't disappoint with finds like Madame Rose, Backwoods Bastard (draft) and other notable brews.

This time around, it's my frist pass at The Wild Beer Co., Maine's lauded Lunch, and the classic Leipziger Gose. Posts coming soon...


During checkout, I noticed an empty case box from BFM in the window and had to inquire if they had any in stock. My memory quickly blurred at the two other BFM offerings, when this 2006, Cuvee du 7eme anniversary ale came to my attention at a fantastic price. This will be an adventure at 8 years, but well worth it. Story coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment